Sweet Pieces need to knows
non-refundable 50% deposit is due on all orders in order to secure the date.
Your order is not booked until a deposit is received. This deposit is used to buy the necessary supplies. The remaining 50% of your balance is due 4 days prior to pickup/delivery. (If you would like to pay the total in advance, that is also acceptable.) A friendly reminder e-mail will be sent to you when the remaining of your balance is due.
2. Payments can be sent to Ashley@SweetPiecesBakery.ca. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with details and confirmation of your reserved spot.
3. If you must cancel after paying in full, 50% of your order will be refunded to you. No deposits will be returned even if your order has not yet commenced.
cake orders need a
minimum two-weeks notice.
Cupcakes, Cakesickles and Desserts dipped in chocolate require a minimum of one (1) week notice.
Party Pacakages require a minimum of two-weeks notice.
5. If you need to place an order under one (1) week notice (anywhere from 1 to 6 days prior) please email me as soon as possible.
Last minute orders will be subject to a
“rush order fee”
if it can be accommodated. The fee will depend on the complexity of your order, but will start at $20.
Please note, while we may be able to accept your late order, due to time constraints, substitutions or suggestions may be made and discussed with you prior to confirming your booking.
6. Please note, if you provide a photo of a cake that is not
our work, we cannot duplicate it exactly for various reasons. Firstly, duplicating someone else's work exactly is plagiarism. Concepts and ideas are okay, but not an exact replica. Secondly, colours may not be exactly the same on my screen as it is on yours. Lastly, tools, products, or props used may not be manufactured in Canada and can be hard to obtain.
7. Cake Topper orders must be made at a minimum of one (1) week in advance.
ALL Cake Topper orders cannot be changed once your deposit is paid. Our toppers are made by a third party and we have no control over their policies. Please be sure you are completely satisfied with your request before placing it.
Changes to an order can only be done up to one (1) week prior to your order being due. Additional fees may apply if you change the design.
9. The week your order is due, a pick-up date and time will be discussed with you. You will have a two-hour window to pick up your cake (i.e. between 10 am and 12pm). As I work from home, pick up times are essential to the smooth flow of business. If your pick up time is delayed at no fault of Sweet Pieces Bakery, you will be charged a nominal fee. Please be courteous of our time and the time of our other customers. Your cake may not be the only one due that day. This process gives others a proper pick-up experience and seeks to reduce the time another may be waiting for their cake. (I could be delivering another cake for example).
10. Please let us know whether you require a receipt prior to arrival. Receipts can be e-mailed to you or given in person, if you elect to have one.
While we strive for the utmost quality, there may be minor imperfections. I implore you to have a look at our instagram page.
Let us know how your cake was by tagging us in your posts or commenting on our IG post related to your cake. We value your feedback and look forward to working with you again!
Use the form below to contact me or reach out through Instagram! I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.