Make an Order
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit is due on all orders in order to secure the date. Your order is not booked until a deposit is received. This deposit is used to buy the necessary supplies. The remaining 50% of your balance is due 4 days prior to pickup/delivery. If you would like to pay the total in advance, that is also acceptable. 2. If you must cancel after paying in full, 50% of your order will be refunded to you. No deposits will be returned even if your order has not yet commenced. 3. All cake orders need a minimum two-weeks notice. Cupcakes, Cake Pops, and Desserts dipped in chocolate require a minimum of one (1) week notice. 4. If you need to place an order under one (1) week notice (anywhere from 1 to 6 days prior, please email me as soon as possible. Last minute orders will be subject to a “rush order fee”if it can be accommodated. 5. Changes to an order can only be done up to one (1) week prior to your order being due. ALL Cake Topper orders cannot be changed once your deposit is paid. Our toppers are made by a third party and we have no control over their policies. Please be sure you are completely satisfied with your request before placing it. 6. As I work from home, pick up times are essential to the smooth flow of business. If your pick up time is delayed at no fault of Sweet Pieces Bakery, you will be charged an extra fee. Please be courteous of our time and the time of our other customers. Your cake may not be the only one due that day. While we strive for the utmost quality, there may be minor imperfections. I implore you to have a look at our gallery and read our testimonials.
Any Questions?Please use our form to contact us! We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
SWEET PIECES BAKERY NEED TO KNOWS
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. They are transferrable to another date subject to availability.
Time slots are open so that people can save dates far into the future. If you see a slot available that is one week or less away from your booking date, please note that I may not be able to accommodate your request. If this happens, your deposit will be returned to you. If i can accommodate, a late booking fee will be applied to your order.
Slot times are based on how long it takes me to complete each service. For example, if you do not see a custom cake booking slot for your chosen date, but you are open to a cupcake order, check the cupcake booking page as there may be availability on the same date for that particular service.
Changes to an order will be accepted up to ONE week prior. May be subject to additional fees based on changes.
1. Pick your date, service, provide details and pay your deposit (i.e. $50) to hold your date. **NOTE: the slot you choose is not your pick-up time, so please choose the first available slot on your date**
2. Once I have finalized your total, an invoice will be sent to you. Your deposit is put towards the total of the invoice. You have the option of paying through the invoice service or emailing your remaining balance. Your invoice balance is due 4 days prior to your pick-up or delivery. Automatic friendly reminders will be sent out 5 days before for payment of outstanding balances.
3. When full payment is received, a confirmation email with pickup details will follow.
Only saving the date?
1. Pick your date, pay your deposit.
2. Email me at Ashley@SweetPiecesBakery.ca with any details as soon as they become available. (In the subject line, please note your service and confirmation number.) In the alternative, I will reach out one month prior to your event for details.
Choose this option if you want to save your date, but not sure exactly...
3 hr50 Canadian dollars
Book a custom cake for your next celebration!
6 hr50 Canadian dollars
Book Cupcakes for your next celebration!
3 hr22.50 Canadian dollars
Book your Custom Cake along with Cupcakes
6 hr50 Canadian dollars
Need more than a cake & cupcakes? Order one of our party packages to s...
12 hr50 Canadian dollars